Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wildwood Tea Light Cottage




Hey bloggers, how are all of you out there? Doing great I hope. I'm glad you stopped in today so I can share my little Tea Light Cottage with you.  This release from Heartfelt Creations called 
Wildwood Cottage is so sweet and whimsical. It made me think of all the little girls out there who have doll houses . So I decided to make a "big girl" doll house with a tealight inside. I hope you enjoy my project for today.


Here's a side view so you can see the roof & side windows to let the light shine through.


Thanks for stopping in, and be sure to go to HC's Blog and check out all the cutey pie things from my teammates.
Hugs, Maureen


3 comments:

  1. This sure has been a lot of work...but well worth it....beautifully done...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just absolutely stunning! It had to be a labor of love!

    ReplyDelete