Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Pampered Pooch Ornanment





Hi bloggers. All ready for Christmas? I'm done shopping, but that is about it. It's 18 days until the big day and I have yet to put up a tree. I wonder where the time goes? This coming weekend will be my decorating marathon!
My project today is inspired by my sweet little Pixie's dreams. I watch her dream and her little feet are scrambling like crazy, a quiet woof, woof, and I am sure in her slumber she catches the rabbit!
i was thinking if she could tell me what she wanted for Christmas it may look something like this. Not a vision of sugarplums anywhere in sight, but a tree hung ever so full of delicious doggie bones and plenty of friends to play with! 
I hope you enjoy my ornament today, I think it's just too stinkin' cute"


Here's a close-up of the smiling face of Pixie's dreamy friend!


Be sure to stop in at the Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out all the beautiful inspiration this week.

Thanks for stopping in.
Hugs, Maureen


4 comments: