Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Heartfelt With Love as You Recover




Hello bloggers. What a gorgeous day it wad here in the north west. have you ever wondered why Wisconsin is called "north west"? Maybe because it is north and west of the great lakes? I'll have to do some research on that one! today is the last Heartfelt Creations post using the Blushing Rose Collection. This stamp is called Rose Stem, and it contains the large and small bud stamp so I turned it into a bouquet. I hope you enjoy it. Remember you can find complete instructions on how I achieved this on the HC Blog.


I remember when I worked at the flower shop and we would get in these roses, called 'Sterling Silver" and I still remember the scent of them. I was the best of all the rose I think, umm heavenly!

Thanks for stopping in today and stay tuned for next weeks new release!

Hugs, Maureen

5 comments: