Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wintery Inspiration from Heartfelt Creations




Hi bloggers. Seems almost hateful to think about winter coming, but it always does, like it or not. But if I must think about winter then I guess I rather be working on a Heartfelt Creations project more than anything else! My card today is another part of this wonderful mix of images from the
 Snow Kissed Collection. I mean who doesn't love a sleigh ride, right? And the trees........well I think they are to absolutely die for!  So enjoy my card for today, and maybe along the way you'll stir up a little wintery inspiration for yourself.


Here's a close-up of the sweet little scene I placed on the inside of my card and used the snowflake for a cut out to give my card that diorama feel.


Thanks for stopping in to visit with me for a while today and come back again. You can find complete instructions for my card and so much more at the Heartfelt Creations Blog.

Hugs, Maureen




5 comments: