Wednesday, January 6, 2016

More Coffee Talk Inspiration from Heartfelt Creations



Hi blogger, another post from the "Coffee Talk" collection this week. I'm trying my hand at CAS and I think I had better stick to my normal style. I can never be happy with the end result when I try clean and simple. I love the look of them when I see them around the web, but I'm always disappointed in my own. Oh well, it was worth a try. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.


You can find complete instructions for this card on the Heartfelt Creations Blog, and my other teammates projects as well.

Friday the 8th Heartfelt Creations blog is going to have a tribute to one of our team who suddenly passed away just before Christmas. Be sure to stop in and see her beautiful work.  Her name is Penny O'Dell and I'm here to tell you she was a fantastic designer. We all miss her dearly, and pray for peace for her family. We are all like family, busy chatting behind the scenes, sharing ups and downs, oohing and awing over the upcoming releases, so when one team member steps down, leaves or passes away it's devastating to us all.
Bless you sweet Penny, you're surely missed.

Thanks for stopping in and next Wednesday we have a new fun release coming your way. I think it will definitely chase away those after Christmas blues!

Hugs, Maureen





1 comment:

  1. Maureen, it's always said that we are our own worst critics...and I think you're being hard on yourself. (I do understand the feeling perfectly though as I tremble at the thought of CAS! LOL) Your CAS card is beautiful! I love how you've used the decorative die cut from the Everyday Heros Collection and paired it with the coffee stain sentiment! Your bow is stunning and I love the warm and welcoming feeling of your creation!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete