Wednesday, November 18, 2015

All Glammed Up Inspiration




Hi Bloggers,I have another shoe card for you today, but I wanted this one to fit in with Fall. Yes, yes I know it's time for Christmas, but I always feel Thanksgiving and all the pretty fall colors never get enough attention, so I for one am dragging it out as long as I can:-) I've used the Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up shoe stamp & die, of which there are two in this release.
 These shaped cards are so much fun to create and work up really fast as well. I LOVE them!


You can find complete instructions for this card on the Heartfelt Creations Blog
Be sure to stop in and check out all the beauties my teammates have created this week.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We will have a surprise in store for you on Black Friday next week. Be sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping in and come back soon.
Hugs, Maureen



2 comments: