Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Heartfelt Inspiration




Hello bloggers! Time for another pretty from the latest collection from Heartfelt Creations called Enchanted Mum, and it is definitely enchanting!  My card today is a tad bit out of the box. I created a clear center with a stamped image and just two Copic markers, yes I said two, how cool is that?  You can find complete detailed instructions for this card and many inspiring projects from my teammates over on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.
 
Here's a close-up of the image on the clear card stock center. it sort of reminds me of stained glass.


Thanks for joining me today and letting me share my card with you.
Hugs, Maureen



6 comments:

  1. Maureen, this card is so pretty! I love how you've die cut the centre to showcase one of the stamped images...and those yellow mums just make my heart happy!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Those yellow mums are striking! Gorgeous work, Maureen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What can I say, oh those mums!! Spectacular window card!

    ReplyDelete