Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Inspiration




Hey bloggers! What are you all up to today? We are beginning our mid-west roller coaster weather gearing up for fall, and after fall comes..... I'm not even going to let the word cross my keyboard, but you know what I mean. I have a card today that reminds me of changing seasons although I am  not prepared for it at all. We do have awesome apple orchards here in Wisconsin and it's so much fun to go there and taste samples, pick your own apples if you so choose, pick up a jug of cider for mulling, all the great stuff that you can drink in on a crisp fall day! I have made a card using the
 Heartfelt Creations Apple Harvest cling stamp set, how perfect is that? From the Farmers Market collection which is our August release introduced to you last week. I have chosen to color my apples like Granny Smith's, as they are my favorite for apple pie making and I would love o have a big old piece of it as we speak! I hope you enjoy my card today. Remember you can get the complete instructions for this card, along with m y teammates gorgeous projects this week on the
Thanks so much for joining me today and come back soon!
Hugs, Maureen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maureen!! Loving the die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, your apples are so lifelike, I feel as though I could take a bite! I love that you thought outside the box and made them be golden delicious! Beautiful craftsmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely granny smith apples Maureen, gorgeous die work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Love the green apples...and what about those apple blossoms! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring & great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love it!! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete