Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Heartfelt Happy 4th of July




Hi Bloggers. Hope you're all looking forward to a three or four day holiday!  Don't you just love the way we celebrate our country's Independence?  Red, white, & blue, fireworks, cookouts, to me it's the best time ever!!
My card today reflects this day coming up on Friday. I used the Heartfelt Creations Blazing Poppy collection for my card, with a touch of  the butterflies found in the Butterfly Medley release, with letters from the Once Upon A Time paper pad.
I hope you have a great time this coming weekend, no matter what you're doing.
You can find complete directions for my card along with some awesome examples or inspiration from my teammates on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.
thanks for joing me today and come back again.
Hugs, Maureen

7 comments:

  1. Maureen, this card is fabulous! It makes me want to stand up and cheer! I love all the fun details..the spiraled paper, the stars, the striped ribbon! I can see that so much love went into its creation. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smiling from ear to ear looking at your fabulous card Maureen! So fun, every detail makes this a total knockout! You are so creative and talented my sweet friend! Happy 4th of July to you :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card sure is a happy fun card...love the details. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of my weekly Favorite on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/07/for-those-of-you-who-are-visiting-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rentthings share rent things, share things with neighbors, Rentthings UAE Dubai. Choose the product comparing price,model,brand among thousands of items and get seller information.

    ReplyDelete