Monday, April 27, 2015

My Besties International Challenge #9




Hi Bloggers, time for another Besties Challenge and this one is "Blue Patterned Paper"
Won't you join us for a nun new challenge and perhaps you'll be the winner of  a stamp or badge! This challenge runs from 4-27 through 5-8-15 so you'll have plenty of time o create some Bestie goodness. You can enter HERE and follow the linky tools. Sherri has added so mny new stamps and digi's to her Etsy store you should really go check it out and be inspired!
My card today is using an image that I believe may be from the Create and Craft TV show. If I hear back with a number for here I'll post it HERE.
The paper, flowers and butterfly are all from Heartfelt Creations, my other passion.
I hope you've enjoyed my card today and have fun joining in on this challenge!
Hugs, Maureen


1 comment: