Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday

 
 
 
Hi bloggers. Time for another treat from Heartfelt Creations using the Romantique Garden Collection. My card today used one of the beautiful 5" X 7" card fronts. I added some popped up flowers from this collection and the gorgeous swans, this time in white. The beauty of Heartfelt paper pads is they are designed for paper crafters of all levels. Scrapbook pages, cards fronts, 6" X 6" panels, journaling cards, tags, my goodness the possibilities are limitless. Now on to my card.
 
The products I used on my card are the HCDP1 249 Romantique Garden Collection Paper Pad, HCPC 3641 Heartthrob, and HCPC 3638 Romantique Swans PreCut stamp sets, and the HCD 755 matching die. You can find the complete instructions for my card on the Heartfelt Creations Blog. I colored the flowers and swans with my Copic markers and here is the list:
 
Flowers- R85, 83, 81 RV000
Swans- C3, 1, 00
 
Thanks for joining me today and come back again. 
Hugs, Maureen

15 comments:

  1. This is GREAT!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the way you've used the heartthrob flourishes as a frame for your sentiment. Every detail is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I like how you colored the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen your coloring is amazing! I love this card and the elegant embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a romantic elegant card! Your coloring and design, just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maureen, your card is gorgeous!! Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coloring and design Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maureen, this is just beautiful! I love the frame and the gorgeous ribbon...oh and that fabulous hair/hat pin! Stunning!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring and colors Maureen! I love how you used it to frame the sentiment! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maureen! I absolutely love this card!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Love the coloring..and those swans just make it.

    ReplyDelete