Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge #65



First & foremost today is election day so don't forget to go out and VOTE, every one counts!
 
 Time again for a new challenge from Cornish Heritage Farms. The challenge is hosted by me again and it is to "USE FALL COLORS".
This will be my last post on the design team and I must say farewell. I have had a great time & will miss all the girls, but I am moving on to a larger commitment and need to scale back. CHF's is coming out with some new releases in January and I'm sure they will be delightful, so you'll have to keep an eye out for them.
My card today uses #2338 Cornucopia and #903K Fall Leaves Background which are both from the Digital section in the Fall & Halloween category. This is still only the beginning of November and fall seems to get swallowed up by Christmas so I am glad to be posting this cheerful bright card! I have colored the images with my Copic markers and will list the colors below. I fussy cut all the images out and popped them up to give the card some dimension. The little ticket and pretty die cuts are from Heartfelt Creations. The paper, ribbon and Candi are all from my stash. I've added some Stickles and Glossy Accents here & there just for fun!
Copics used:
Cornucopia & acorn- E37, 33, 30
Pumpkins- YR07, 04, 02, 00
Tomatoes- R37, 35, 32
Green apples-Y11YG03
Purple grapes- V17, 12
Green grapes- YG01, 11
Orange leaves-R24, YR04, 02
Green leaves-YG67, 63, 01
Red leaves- R39, E04, 19
 
 


If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps).

Once you have created your card/project go to the Cornish Heritage Blog and use inlinkz to link to your card/project so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keyword CHF65. We can't wait to see what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping in today & come back soon.
Hugs, Maureen
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing work of art! So much detail - just stunning! Thank you for an amazing challenge this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete