Monday, September 8, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello again bloggers. My time on the Prickley Pear Design Team is winding down. Our term ends September 30th. So this month I will be bombarding you with Halloween goodies and then at the end a wee bit of Christmas! All the cards this month will incorporate the new Fall/Winter releases. You've already seen the Steampunk Gears 3 Set I received if you followed our Hop, if not you can scroll back through my posts to find them. Todays cards uses the HH0172 Mummy rubber stamp and a verse from the CLR048 Build a Cat set.
 
I've used some Halloween background paper to resemble a dark spooky night for my little Mummy to be sneaking around with his pumpkin. I shaded the wrappings of the mummy with W1 & W0 Copic markers & then fussy cut him out. The moon is punched from orange paper. I cut the clouds from gray cardstock & gave them a few shadows with C0 & C1 Copics. The tombstone I just cut out and matted from grey & black cardstock. I drew the little cracks with a black multiliner for no other reason other than it looked too plain, LOL. A dab of ribbon and some Candi & that completes my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today & come back soon.
Hugs, Maureen
 


5 comments:

  1. Funny!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Maureen! Love that background DP and those cracks you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job Maureen...your mummy card is Halloween perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Maureen!!! I love your shadows on the mummy, the cracks in your tombstone look fab and check out those clouds!! Terrific spooky card with whimsy!

    ReplyDelete