Monday, September 15, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday + DT call






Looking for My Besties Challenge? Please scroll down!
 
Time again for some inspiration from Prickley Pear. I have another Halloween card for you today using the CLR048 Build a Cat set. There are four different cats in this set along with two Halloween sentiments, so if you have in mind to purchase only one stamp set for this holiday, this would be a great choice. There is also a die that matches this set, D048 Build a Cat,  to make cutting them out a breeze. My card today uses two of the cats that reminded me of Egypt and all it's history of Pharaohs and Mummies. Purrrrfffffect choice for my Pyramid background, right? Get it, LOL  
My card is pretty simple, using an A2 Kraft card base, Pyramids printed from the internet, (thank God for Google!) layered on a piece of background paper from Colorbok Hootenany, a punched border to hide the seam, and three pearls to complete my card.
I did want to mention that Prickley Pear is having a Design Team call and if your interested in trying out for a position on their team you can find all the details on the benefits and requirements at the Prickley Pear Blog with this link.
Thanks for joining me today & I hope you enjoyed my creepy creation!
Hugs, Maureen
 

4 comments:

  1. Maureen, I love this!!! The cats are so fun and I love how you paired them with the pyramids!!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Maureen. The coloring on your cats is perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation Maureen, love the scene.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen, your card is just fantastic!!! Love that background!!

    ReplyDelete