Friday, September 5, 2014

Exciting Announcement

 
 
 
 
 
I am so excited to share this with you all out there in Blog Land. I applied for a position on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team, and I am in the group of semifinalists! This company has some of the most exquisite stamps, coordinating paper, and dies on the market today. They partner with Spellbinders to make dies to match many of their stamps. If you haven't done so before, you need to visit their store!
Here's a peek at one of the samples I submitted. A cute little altered cheese box.
 
 This would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me, as they are geared toward a Vintage feel and what I love..... FLOWERS!!! I can sit and make paper flowers by the hour and Heartfelt has made it so easy with their line of  perfectly matched floral components and dies to match.
 Heartfelt Creations has sweet little Emma Lou Beechy, their resident Creative Director, who offers tons of instructional videos to guide you on how to make the most of their product and how easy they are to use.
Now here's the really fun part, YOU can be instrumental in choosing the new Design Team. Heartfelt Creations loves to include their customers and followers in the process. You can visit the blogs of the semifinalists and vote for at least five (or  your vote doesn't count) to help them in choosing who will be honored with a position on their team. I would love it if you would cast your vote for me! Here is a portion of the email I received with the links with instructions on what to do. As you can see, this very generous company is awarding a $50.00 Gift Certificate to one of the voters. How awesome is that? So help me out here guests, to possibly win a spot on this highly sought after Heartfelt Creations Design Team. If I am chosen, I promise you lots of Heartfelt visual splendor as a reward!!
 
DT Semifinalists: Today we are pleased to announce the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semifinalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semifinalists: Karen ConnerMaureen RussellKaren LetchworthSusan SmitJoyce Erb,
Amanda ReedShellie GeigleDebbie SeyerJolande van OosterhoutJoshi Archana,
 Shona RatliffRobin TharaldsonCandy SlabaughMallika Kejriwal,
 Marzena ZiuziakowskaTracey FehrSusannah McManusAnne Harada, Shena Garton,
 Sandie DunneNupur Priya and Gloria Stengel
Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you particpate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on September 30th, 2014.
Thanks so much for allowing me to share my exciting news with you today. Much love to all my followers and visitors alike.
Hugs, Maureen



10 comments:

  1. This is so GORGEOUS!!! Well done.
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the semi finals. Good Luck ! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation! Congrats on being a semifinalist! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! Good luck and congratulations on being a semi-finalist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing us both good luck Maureen! Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Maureen and I voted for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Your project is so lovely! Best wishes for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I am late with this, I want you to know that I wish you all the best in this endeavour, and shall be keeping my fingers crossed that you are one of the successful candidates! :o)

    ReplyDelete