Monday, August 11, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Bloggers. It's time again for our inspiration from Prickley Pear. Less than a week until our Fall release, yay!!! We are having a Blog Hop on August 15, 16 & 17th. Be sure to come back and join all the fun!!! My post today will be brief as I have just had cataract surgery  and have had a bit of a complication so I'm not seeing very well & it's hard for me to type, sorry :-(
 I have reverted back to one of my favorite stamp & die sets,
 CLR015A Blobby Flowers and matching D015 Blobby Flowers Die. I am a flower fan on cards & needed a floral fix if you will.  Used a sheet of DCWV Mariposa matstack for my background and chose my colors and flower choice using the paper for my inspiration. I  added the corners from the
D035 Mini Gears Die set with a few brads, and the D045 Flourish Die in place of leaves under my flowers. The sentiment is the DD0209 There is Flattery rubber stamp. The little charms and twine were a last minute thought & I love how it just seemed to finish off the card.
I am also adding a close-up of my flowers because I glued micro beads in the centers and I think it turned out awesome!

Thanks for stopping by today & be sure to some in to visit my team mates listed on my side bar for more PPRS inspiration!
Hugs, Maureen
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!!! I love your stamped and die cut flowers with the beautiful flowery patterned paper! This is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright beautiful card Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous flower card! The needs are a great touch! I am your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Maureen, love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete