Monday, August 18, 2014

My Besties Challenge #17

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Bloggers. Time again for a wonderful challenge from My Besties. This time our challenge is Use one of your favorite color combinations! This challenge will run from today the 18th until Friday the 29th. You have almost two weeks to enter and remember, use a My Bestie image. We would love to have you join us and there are 5 awesome digi's given away for the 1st prize winner. Our first prize is a random draw so anyone has just as much chance of winning as the next person, so come on in, the challenge is fine! We also have a top 3 prize in which three people will receive 3 digi's. You can enter your project here. We would LOVE to see your work.
My card today is one of my favorite combos, Aqua and Purple. The Bestie I used is IMG895. I think her sweet little butterfly friends are just darling. Oh who am I kidding......I think all Sherry's images are darling!
I colored my image with Copic markers and I will list the colors below. I added some swirly durley things by snipping up a couple die cuts from a Marianne die LR0116. It one I have had for ages, but never seem to tire of it. I used part of a fairly new in'spire die set from Spellbinders called Umbrella Trio to make my fancy corners. I think they look super with the swirly things. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the wings to make them pop. Here's a close up so you can see some of the details.
Copics used:
Skin- E13, 11, 0000
Cheeks- R30, several coats
Hair & Eyes- E79, 47, 57, 43
Lips- RV34, CB
Dress, headband, sock, wings- BG15, 11, 000
Dots- BG18
Lavenders- V06, 01, 000
Shoes- C7, 5, 3
Greens- YG63, G20
 
That's it for me today and thanks so much for stopping by and remember to enter our challenge!
Hugs, Maureen
 


2 comments: