Monday, July 7, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
 
 
Hello bloggers. If you are in the USA, did you have a great 4th of July? My sister came just for the day & we grilled out & had a little picnic, just us two. It was quiet, but very nice. I was busy with some chores in between so really didn't have time for a big brew ha ha, as they say. So now on to my project.
My card today for Prickley Pear is CAS, for me anyway. The stamp set I used is
CLR013C Scalloped Circle & Oval #4 Floral. I think the birds and ducks in this set are cuter than cute! The other elements I used for this card were a embossing folder, some MS PAP punches, round punches, lace, string pearls, black twine, some blue Candi's & three Copics, yes only three! Just to give my birdies a little color. B24, B21, & Y17 for the beaks.
 
I hope you've enjoyed my clean & simple card today & have the inspiration to go & check out the Prickley Pear Store. Be sure to check out the other girls on my team who's blogs you'll find listed on my side bar. They do some fab work!
Thanks for stopping by & come again.
Hugs, Maureen


5 comments:

  1. So pretty Maureen and the soft pastel colours very pleasing on the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and beautiful CAS card Maureen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really neat idea how to use the little birdie stamp - Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! I love the sweet little birds!!! Pretty circle too and great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen your little birds are awesome! I can't believe what you can do with these stamps!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete