Monday, July 14, 2014

Inspiration Monday with PPRS

 
 
 
 
 
Good morning Bloggers. It's that time of the week again to start us off with some inspiration from Prickley Pear
My card today is pretty straightforward. And..........are you ready for it, NO COLORING!
The stamps I have used today are from the red rubber collection at the Prickley Pear Store called,
DD0208 Victorian Trike Sm., & DD0209 There is Flattery, for the sentiment. I used two images of the Trike to symbolize two friends, well in my head it worked. :-) The flowers and paper are some I received in my welcome package when I started on the Team. The flowers are stacked different sizes & scrunched them a bit & added a brad to the centers. I used a border & leaves from Cheery Lynn.
Well that's about it for me today, oh I forgot, keep your eyes peeled as we soon have a new release coming and I myself can hardly wait to see what Nicole & Mary (owners) have in store for us on the Design Team & all you lovely customers out there!
Don't forget to check out the other girls on my team, they are listed on my side bar and I'm sure they have some real treats for you. Thanks so much for stopping by today & come again.
Hugs, Maureen
 


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the paper you chose to go with your trikes! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Maureen! Love the layout and color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat way to use these small PPRS stamps. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete