Friday, May 2, 2014

SACC #55

 
 
 
 
 
Here it is, Friday & time for another Sister Act Challenge. Our sponsor this week is Fitztown, and the prize is three digi's of your choice. So enter peeps, you could be the next winner!
I used one of their images called cameo #6. I think she is just awesome. There are so many cool digital stamps at this store you should definitely check them out!
I've seen this look while blogging myself & thought I'd give it a try. I think it is supposed to resemble a black & white photo. This is my first try & it's Ok, but I think I need way more practice!
I've used some Spellbinders Floral Oval dies & I used a Prickly Pear die that is called Flourish that is new this spring, & I just love it. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. The ribbon & Candi are from my huge horde of crafting supplies!  I've used Copic markers to color my image & I'll list them below.
 
 
Here's a close-up of my colored image.
 
 
Copics used:
C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00
 
Thanks for stopping in today & come again.
Hugs, Maureen
 
 
  

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful image...and you made it into a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you conquered the B&W beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen this is just stunning and monochromatic black and white at its best. Your shading of the girl is amazing - don't know what practice you are talking about - as you do not need it xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous digi! Your black and white coloring is perfect. You achieved exactly what you were going for. Love what you did with the necklace and earring. Beautiful card design, too.

    ReplyDelete