Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sharing a biscuit

Hello bloggers! Here's my first Christmas card of the year. I just hate to think how fast it will get here. Seems I'm never completely ready for the Holiday season and poof, it's over, yikes!
Anyway my little card is done with a new Image I picked up at Creative Hideaway. I believe these images are the same artist that draws for Lily of the Valley, which we don't have retail outlets here in the US. What a welcome surprise to see them at Carol's. For my local friends, she is almost sold out but said she will have more in stock before the holidays.
This image is from Dawn's Stamps called Sharing a biscuit and there are three more images in this line for sure, maybe more. I also purchased a calf on ice skates which I will post soon. My inspiration for the colors on this card is the little star banner I picked up at an outlet store in Medford. I found some paper in my scrap bin that went with the colors perfectly, out came the "Magic" of Copics and soon I was thinking snowflakes!
I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Two and Create-a-Flake Three and a sweet little die from Marianne Designs, LR0116. The ticket stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. The ribbon, Viva Decor liquid pearls, glitter, liquid applique', are all from my stash.

Copics used for this image:
Face & arm- E00, 000, 000
Cheeks- R20, E000
Hair- forgot to write it down, maybe E33, 31
Lavender- V15, 01, 000
Pink- R83, 81, RV000
Green- G000, BG000
Squirrel- C5, 1, 00
Pine branch- YG95, 91

Hope you enjoyed this post today everyone & thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen



No comments:

Post a Comment