Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween Rosie

Hello bloggers. Here's a FSS digi called Halloween Rosie, isn't she just the cutest evah!!!!
I believe this is Tracey & family's doggie, but I colored her a bit differently than the pre-colored image. I used Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles to cut her out but used the "Out of the box" technique, which is why her broom is over the edge a little. I kinda like it!
I used a fence die I have from Whimsy Stamps & cut off the bird & birdhouse that sit on it, stamped some little pumpkins I had & fussy cut them out & popped them up for dimension. The drippy goo & bats are MS punches, sentiment is computer generated, & the ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash. I colored the ribbon with Copics to deepen the purple as it was too light.

Here's the Copics I used to color little Rosie:
Black fur- C10, 5, 3
White fur- C1, 00
Hat- YR07, 04, 02
Hat band- BV02, 01, 00
Broom handle- E47, 44
Broom straw- Y26, 21
Floor under Rosie- E53, 51

Hope you enjoyed this little card & don't forget we are having another Blog Hop on Friday the 28th.  Hope you can join us for some wonderful inspiration & great prizes. FSS Designs has some new images to be released on that day so I hope you can come. I got a sneak peek of course & I'm here to tell ya, they're terrific!!
Hugs,
Maureen



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so cute! I love cards that are kid friendly and not to scary:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween card turned out so cute! Love it!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete