Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bugs & Kisses

Hello bloggers. Here's the card I mentioned in my last post using the PRE-COLORED image from the Daisies and Ladybugs set over at Fred She Said. The beautiful thing about Tracey's designs is you can use the pre-colored digi's or color them yourself if you choose. There are Very few companies that offer this option. And you'll never get a badly colored image from this wonderful store!
I, once again, used the digital paper from the previous post and this time used a piece of the co-ordinating paper as the main background. I used my MS Floral Vine punch for the border on the top. And then of course, with my "more is better" attitude I had to gussy it up with glitter, Viva Decor liquid pearl and  ended up not liking it awfully much. But be that as it may it was already glued to my card front, soooooo it is what it is. I fussy cut out the daisies and added a couple of flourishes and added a computer generated sentiment. Oh and I almost forgot. I added Glossy Accents to my little bugs, super cute!
That's all for me today girls, but keep an eye open for the FSS Blog hop on the 31st of this month.
It's Designers choice, so I'm sure the girls on my team will be making some fantastic eye candy for you all!
Thanks so much for stopping by today & be sure to stop in again.
Hugs,
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. great job maureen! :) I love the shiny bugs, that image just makes for such a HAPPY card! :)

    ReplyDelete