Sunday, October 30, 2011

CDACPC5- Girl with Gingerboys

Here's my 3rd entry at the CDAC progressive challenge #5.
I love this little girly image. She looks like one of those wooden ornaments made in the Scandanavian countries. I had so much fun coloring her. I'm finished the blue challenge requirements and now it's back to Christmas for me. YAY!!!! I'm just lovin' Christmas cards.
I told my friend this morning that I have a new plan for card making. I'm going to try my best to make TWO of each card I start. That way I'll be way far ahead the closer it gets to Christmas. That's the plan anyway, and of course we all know how the best laid plans of mice and men go, now don't we.
I love the traditional colors of Christmas, reds and greens, they really are my favorite, but I do have some out of the box colored images that will be coming in the next few weeks.
I guess I'll just jump right in and start listing the elements of this card.


Stamps- Girl with Gingerboys from SSBS Design, sentiment from Winter Letter Seals by Whimsy Stamps
Ink- Memories Cherry Red
Paper- DCWV stacks, Holiday Collection and Homemade Christmas, ivory & green from my stash
Dies- Spellbinders Beaded Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Create a Flake One, Layered Poinsettia, & Marianne die LR0116, little flowers are a punch from EK Success.
Embellishments- ribbon, pearls, coursage pin and beads from my stash, Candi dots, Diamond Stickles, Liquid Applique' for frosting, red nailheads.
Copics used to color girl-
Skin- E000, 00, R20
Hair- E50, 53
Basket- E31, 33, 35, 37
Ginger Boys- E15, 17, R27
Shoes- 100 (blk), C3, C5
Reds- R29, 27, 24, 22
Greens- YG67, 63, 61, G20, & a touch of G28
I think I've covered it all, so have a great day & thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Maureen. It looks awesome. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete