Monday, October 10, 2011

CDACPC4- Dragonlets and Me

Here's my 2nd entry for the CDAC progressive challenge. Dragonlets and Me is very Mystical indeed! This image is from Delicious Doodles. I went to Teri's store and I am amazed at the beautiful images I found there. I looked in the Fairy category and I fell head over heels I tell ya!!! Fairies are my favorite thing ever, and this little honey's sisters in the store are to die for!! I'll be shopping 'til I drop for sure. I have seen some wonderful artwork since I joined CDAC and I highly recommend it. There are tons of challenges, tutorials, freebies and more!! You should check it out, you won't be sorry.
The theme for this challenge is Halloween or Mystical, well I tried. I just couldn't bring myself to make this beautiful bit of magic into a Halloween card. So my imagination ran amok and "Have a Magical, Mystical Holiday" was born. I think I'm close enough to pass this time, :-)
The recipe as best as I remember is listed below.


Paper- DCWV Mademoiselle, K& Co. Classic K & Susan Winget designer mat pad, Ivory CS.
Spellbinders- Create a Flake One, twisted Metal Tags & Accents, Fancy Tags Two.
Ribbon, rhinestones & vintage gold medallion are from my stash.
Star Dust Stickles & Twinklets Diamond Dust
Sentiment is computer generated
Copics- Face & skin, E00, 01, R20, RV11
Outfit & wings- BG18, 15, 11, 10, & B0000
Dragonlets- YG06, & 01
How you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen
            

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous Maureen! LOVE your choice of color & sparkle!! Thanks for joining in another round of the progressive challenge at CDAC!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card the embellishments and the colors are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. I love the colors you used. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGEwith us.

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete