Thursday, March 24, 2011

Silhouette


Hello there everyone. I have a simple card for you today. Well simple for me anyway. :-) Take notice, especially those who know me, there is NO glitter. I just can't believe it myself, LOL
I am learning DP (designer paper) can really make a card just pop, with little effort. This paper is flocked and really adds richness to the card. Here's a list of the supplies I used and hope you'll enjoy it and maybe get a little inspiration.

Papers are from DCWV, "La Creme" matstack I got at Michaels.
The die for the Silhouette is from Marianne, pricey, but oh so worth it!
Spellbinder Beaded Ovals, Classic Ovals large, & Standard Circles small.
Martha Stewart border punch (trim hidden on left of oval)
Verse is from Whimsy stamps, Spring Letter Seals.
Hat button and ribbon are from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment